TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Sale
(1) These conditions shall govern all transactions into which Psycle Workz enters with customers
(2) In these conditions:
“Customer shall mean any other party to any quotation,offer, Order or contract with or by Psycle Workz.
“Goods” shall mean products manufactured or sold or services performed by Psycle Workz.
“Invoice” shall mean the document dispatched to the customer requiring payment and containing specifically or by Inference these conditions;
“Order” shall mean the Goods requested by the Customer either verbally, by telephone, telex,internet,fax machine, or electronic mail, by post on the Customer’s official order form or Company letterhead.
“Delivery Note” shall mean the documentation accompanying the Goods in their dispatch and delivery from Psycle Workz, to the customer and on which the Customer/Customers representative signs for receipt of Goods on delivery and the Delivery Note is then returned to Psycle Workz.
(3) No conditions or stipulations in or attached to any form of Order submitted by the Customer, otherwise sought to be Imposed by the Customer whether consistent or not with these Conditions, or which purport to modify or vary these Conditions shall be accepted and as such will have no effect.
(4) No person in the employment of Psycle Workz, acting or purporting to act as an agent of Psycle Workz, has the Authority to accept Orders or supply Goods on any conditions other than these Conditions or to vary these Conditions in any way whatsoever, except by written agreement between the Customer and the owner of Psycle Workz.
(5) No previous dealings, a course of conduct between Psycle Workz and any Customer shall vary or replace or Prevail over these Conditions in any circumstances.
(6) No waiver by Psycle Workz of any breach of contract by the Customer shall be considered as a waiver of any Subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
(7) Should any notice be required or permitted by either party such notice shall be communicated in writing Addressed to the other party at the other party’s registered address or principal place of business or such other Address as provided.
(8) Should any provision of these Conditions be deemed by a competent legal authority to be invalid or unenforceable In whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Conditions and the remainder of the condition in question shall not Be affected thereby.
(9) Nothing contained in these conditions or in the terms and conditions of any contract entered by Psycle Workz With any of its Customers shall confer or purport to confer on any third party any benefit or right ( including a Right to enforce any of these Conditions or any term or condition of such a contract).
2 Prices and Quotations.
(1) All prices are correct at the time of the quotation. Psycle Workz will take reasonable steps to endeavour to ensure that the Goods quoted for are available at the price quoted.
(2) All quotations are only valid for the period quoted on the same. Usually quotations will be valid to the end of the calendar month in which the quotation is made. In no circumstances will the quotation be valid for a period greater than one calendar month from the date of quotation.
3. Payment Terms
(1) All payments should be made in British Pounds Sterling.
(2) All goods must be paid for within 14 days of delivery.
(3) Customers who wish to open credit facilities shall apply in writing to Psycle Workz , quoting the credit limit required and the names and addresses of two current commercial references and provide Psycle Workz with a Bankers reference from their own Bankers- on the relevant Banks headed note paper, confirming the credit limit requested -- addressed to Psycle Workz.
(4) Psycle Workz retains the right to decline credit facilities at any time without giving any reason.
(5) Except for (2) above credit accounts are subject to settlement by the Customer within one calendar month of the date of the date of the Customers Invoice.
(6) If the Customer fails to make any payment on the date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Psycle Workz, Psycle Workz shall be entitled to :
a: cancel the contract, or suspend any further delivery / acceptance of orders for goods
b: appropriate any payment made by the Customer to such of the goods as Psycle Workz may think fit notwithstanding any appropriation made by the Customer) and
c: charge the Customer interest ( both before and after any judgement on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 4% per annum above Barclays Bank base rate from time to time, until the payment in full is made.
4. Retention of Title
(1) Psycle Workz reserves and retains the ownership of the goods supplied. Title shall not pass from Psycle Workz until payment has been received in full for all goods detailed on the individual invoice(s) outstanding, and full clearance of payment has been confirmed by Psycle Workz Bankers. This is irrespective of whether payment is made by : Cheque / Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Bankers Draft / Building Society cheque / Bacs or by cash.
( 2) The Customer shall not pledge or in any way charge by of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods, which are the property of Psycle Workz. Without prejudice to the other rights of Psycle Workz.
5. Customers Insolvency
If the Customer shall, if in the case of an individual, allow the occurrence of any grounds for the presentation of a petition for Bankruptcy Order made under Part1 X Chapter 1 Insolvency Act 1986 or any statutory enactmentor modification thereto or shall have a petition for such and order presented against him, or if in the case of a company it shall have an Administrator, Administrative Receiver, Receiver and Manager appointed or an encumbrance
takes possession of the whole or part of its assets or makes any arrangement with its creditors or goes into liquidation ( otherwise than for the purpose of a reconstruction or amalgamation ) Psycle Workz shall be at liberty by notice in writing to cancel all contracts without prejudice to any right or remedy which shall be accrued or shall accrue there after to Psycle Workz’s right to retain any Goods ordered or produced, or in the course of being produced by this
order. In such circumstances if the Goods have been delivered but not paid for the price shall become immediately payable notwithstanding any of the above clauses/conditions or any other agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
If the customer fails to collect their parts within a reaonable time, storage charges will apply. The rates are set at £20.00 per day.
6. Special Orders
Once an order has been accepted by Psycle Workz, it cannot be cancelled and the Customer is liable for all costs incurred in fulfilling the order.
(1) Once an order (except a special order) has been duly accepted by Psycle Workz , cancellation by the customer will be accepted at the sole discretion of Psycle Workz.
(2) In the event of cancellation by the Customer, Psycle Workz reserves the right to be indemnified by the Customer against all work carried out and for all the expenses incurred relating to the order.
8. DATA Protection Act.
Your details will be held on our database to assist with the identification / maintenance of the goods purchased. This database will not be shared or sold , asses on to any other company.
Privacy & Safety
How your information is used
Psycle Workz will not sell, rent, loan or lease your personally identifiable information to others unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Psycle Workz will not use or share the personally identifiable information that you provide to us online in ways unrelated to those described herein without first letting you know and offering you a choice to opt out.
If you have any problems exercising your choice to opt out, please Contact Us.
* Important Note for European Visitors
For those of you visiting us from the European Economic Area, please note that Psycle Workz may transfer your personally identifiable data outside the European Economic Area for use for any of the purposes described herein. By using our web site and providing us with your personal data, you consent to such transfer of your personal data.
Information We Collect
Non-personally Identifiable Information
As a visitor to our Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. We do, however, collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks were "clicked" with . Such information is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The non-personally identifiable information we collect help us identify the most popular areas of our Site and determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities.
Cookies are text files that store some information on your computer's hard drive and allow our systems to recognise your browser. Cookies collect information like IP addresses, operating systems and browser software, but they do not collect any personal information. Cookies let you customise your experience at our Site.
Personally Identifiable Information
At some Psycle Workz sites, you can order products, register for materials, make requests, download software, enter contests, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion, subscribe to one of our services, such as our online newsletters, or participate in one of our online forums or communities. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information, and information about your interests in and use of various products, programmes, and services. Data collected online may also be combined with information you provide when you register your ownership of Psycle Workz products. Psycle Workz uses your information to better understand your needs and to provide you with better service.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
Psycle Workz Online Shop
To process your order, we will ask you for your personal information such as: name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number.
Surveys And Promotions
From time to time our Sites may request information from you via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose any information. Information requested may include contact information, such as your name and your shipping address, to notify the winner(s) and demographic information, such as your age for eligibility purposes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our Site.
Psycle Work zoccasionally provides the opportunity for visitors to supply their email address for the purpose of receiving a specific newsletter or product information. These email addresses will only be used for this purpose and will never be shared with unaffiliated third parties unless you have provided your consent for us to do so. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such materials. In addition, where applicable, we will follow all local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact.
How We Protect Your Information
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put into place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information that we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring data such as credit card information.
Access To Your Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time. To review, update or make changes to your personal information, please Contact Us.
Third Party Web Sites
Units 1 - 2 Willow Road
- Credit / Debit Cards
-Bank Transfers inc. International.
- Offline Payments